Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Porcupines float in water. Just Saying.

Hola world and everyone in it. Or at least everyone who reads this blog. I have been SUPER busy lately so I haven't been writing as much as I would like. Plus it would be a lot of the same stuff. Just shopping, packing, saying goodbyes, repeat. This morning though I really felt drawn to write something, anything. That is probably due to the large span of time since I last wrote, but regardless here I am, here you are, and here we go.

So today on facebook I noticed something. Someone "poked" me. Now to some of you that happens like twelve times a day at least. Congrats, you are so popular. To others that may cause you to reminisce about being in 6th grade or so when facebook came up with this messed up idea. Anywho, so I have no idea who poked me. He is some dude I have never met...what does that mean?? I am not sure what the correct response to this would be so I simply ignored it. I don't get it though. You have nothing better to do with your life than look for some person you don't know and then "poke" them. Granted, he probably did not know I would blog about it. But, never the less, now he just looks dumb.

Now stay with me here. I have talked about time, and how you spend your time before. But lately as I'm thinking more and more about my future (4 days until college people) it really makes me reflect on that. Am I using this time before I move out to reflect and prepare for immense spiritual and mental growth. Or am I just wasting it by I don't know, let's say, poking random people I do not know on facebook.

Just some thoughts I had. Nothing too heavy today. As I said I simply needed to say something here. Now if you will excuse me I have to go pick up a mini fridge.

"Poke".
Sim

No comments:

Post a Comment